Upcoming QAP Events:
QAP and EUROSQIP Review 6July2010
QIP Open Day 7 July 2010
QESSENCE Consortium meeting 8 July 2010
Workshop on Quantum Information and Quantum
Dynamics in Ion Traps is going to be held in Tel Aviv, Israel on 25-29
QAP STATUS AND PLANNING ANNUAL MEETING FOR YEAR 4 was held on 23 September 2009.
The QIPC 2009 International Conference on Quantum Information Processing and Communication was held in Rome, Italy, 21-25 September, 2009.
Workshop on Quantum Information and Quantum Dynamics in Ion Traps was held in Tel Aviv, Israel on 3-7 May 2009.
- The QAP Status and Planning
Annual Meeting for year 3 (preceded by a dinner at the
Belgravia restaurant) was held in London on 26 September 2008 at the
Mathematical Sciences, Imperial College London.
The purpose of the meeting was to review status and project progress over the past year, preparation for the annual report and setting the workpackages, deliverables and milestones, as well as budgets, for the next period.
The agenda is attached here.
Approaches to Quantum
Memories 08" was held on 10 and 11 July 2008 at the Niels Bohr
Institute in Copenhagen.
- QCCQI 2008,
13-20 September 2008, Otranto, Grand Hotel Club Daniela.
Quantum/Classical Control in Quantum Information: Theory and experiments.
- Quantum Information School
was held in Bristol UK, 17-19 March 2008.
- Entanglement: Quantum information, entanglement and teleportation
- Engineering Interactions
Spin chains: Concept, interactions, results, applications Quantum Communication Quantum computation and algorithms Measurement-based quantum computing Decoherence and Error correction QIP implementations: Overview of QIP systems and devices Cold Atoms and cavity QED Ion Traps Optical QIP Quantum dots NV diamond Superconducting qubits.
- QAP Review for Period 2 was held in Paris at Institut Henri Poincaré 5 to 7 March 2008 as part of the QIPC Cluster Review Meeting
- QAP Annual Status and Planning Meeting in Barcelona 14 October 2007: The meeting was held at the Faculty of Biology in Barcelona. Most partners were represented. Here are the presentations from the Subproject leaders:
- QAP Sponsored: "Noise, Information and Complexity
@ Quantum Scale"
was held at E. Majorana Centre (Erice, Italy), 4-10 November, 2007.
QIPC International Conference on Quantum Information Processing and
Communications was held in Barcelona, Spain, 15-19
October 2007. As a part of the Conference there was an Industrial
Perspectives Session on 17 October with invited speakers: Stan Williams
(Senior Fellow at
HP labs), Jun'ichi Sone
John Dubois (CEO of
Senetas, a world
leader in classical cryptography) and Gregoire Ribordy (CEO of
id Quantique), a world leader
in Quantum cryptography).
- QAP Annual Meeting was held on 14 October 2007, in Barcelona, Spain
- QAP Workshop : Quantum Memories 07,
Stuttgart, Germany - 21-22 June 2007
International Workshop - "Strong Atom-Light Interactions: Theory,
Experiment and Applications", Imperial College London
- 4 May 2007
Workshop on Non-locality and Quantum Physics, Bristol - 20-22 April 2007
IQING5 (Informal Quantum Information Gathering), Institute for
Theoretical Physics, Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum
Information Innsbruck, Austria - 11-14 April 2007
- QAP Annual Review
within the FP6 IP Cluster Review, St. Anne's College, Oxford - 28
February - 02 March 2007
- QAP STATUS AND PLANNING MEETING,
Imperial College, London - 15 October 2006
QIPC Workshop Quantum Information Processing and Communication - 13-14
October 2006, London
FOCUS MEETING: QUANTUM PROCESS ESTIMATION, Budmerice, Slovakia - September 2006
- QIP IRC - QAP IP Science Communication Workshop, Oxford - September 2006
IRC/ QAP EC Summer School - Gregynog, Wales - August 2006
- Approaches to Quantum Memories '06 workshop, Geneva, Switzerland -
29-30 June 2006
- QAP Kick off - Paris - February 2006